Carry Concealed Process
For Carry Conceal Permits and Renewals:
1. You must complete the Firearms Safety Course first. (Note: For CCW Renewals Only-as of January 2009, the Sheriff no longer requires a Firearms Safety Course.)
2. After completion of the course, you must schedule your appointment online at the above link.
3. At the time of your appointment you will bring your completed UNSIGNED packet of materials necessary for the application or renewal process. You must also bring the following to your appointment:
- A Firearms Safety Training Course Certificate as mandated by the State of NC (Note: For CCW RENEWALS Only-as of January 2009, the Sheriff no longer requires a Firearms Safety Course.)
- A valid North Carolina drivers license. The name and address on your license must agree with the name and address on your application.
- All former military personnel must bring a copy of their DD214
- Your receipt from online payment of: The ninety dollar ($90) new application fee (plus fees) OR the seventy-five ($75) renewal fee (plus fees).
Henderson County Sheriff's Office
100 North Grove Street | Hendersonville, North Carolina 28792
Administration Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm