Sheriff Badge

Speeding Complaint Form

The purpose of this form is to allow citizens to report patterns of speeding and reckless driving observed in their neighborhoods or particular areas. This form should not be used to report accidents or incidents requiring a police report. Accidents or property damage caused by vehicles are investigated by the NC State Highway Patrol. They can be reached locally at 693-4141 or *HP. Emergencies, Traffic Crashes, or serious Road Rage Incidents should be reported immediately to 911. Thank you for helping us serve you.

Complainant Information

Where is speeding occurring?

Description of vehicle observed speeding

Driver Information if known