King Street Meeting Room
2:00 p.m. 100 N. King Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
1. Meeting Called to Order – Approval of November 2, 2010 Meeting Minutes
2. Major Site Plan Review to Utilize the Property for a County Owned and Operated Solid Waste Facility - Located at 806 Stoney Mountain Road –Submitted by Bill Sperry, McGill Associates Engineers for Henderson County, Owner. Presentation by Toby Linville, Code Enforcement.
3. Major Site Plan Review for Common Area Recreation and Service Facilities – Located at 201 Black Iron Lane in the Blacksmith Run Subdivision – Submitted by Brooks Engineering for Vista Developers, LLC, Owners. Presentation by Toby Linville, Code Enforcement.
4. Major Site Plan Review for a Funeral Home – Located at 117 W. Blue Ridge Road adjoining the East Flat Rock Post Office – Submitted by Charles Hampton with CO Hampton Company, Land Surveyors for Larry Holbert, Owner and Donald Roseboro, Applicant. Presentation by Toby Linville, Code Enforcement.
5. Major Site Plan Review for a Retails Sales and Service Facility at Dollar General – Located at 25 Westside Village Road, Intersection of Haywood Road and Mountain Road – Submitted by Dollar General for Dennis Dorn, Owner. Presentation by Toby Linville, Code Enforcement.
6 Master Plan for Dodd Meadows Major Subdivision (File # 2010-M03) – 88 Dwelling Units on 22.19 Acres of Land Located off Crest Road. Will Buie, William Lapsley and Associates, Agent for Henderson County Habitat for Humanity, Inc., Owner. Presentation by Parker Sloan, Planner