King Street Meeting Room
5:30 p.m. 100 N. King Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Approval of Meeting Minutes – August 19, 2010
3. Annual Election of Officers and Appointment of Secretary
4. Adjustment of Agenda.
4. Rezoning Application # R-2010-01 – Rezone Approximately .024 Acres of Land – Located near the Intersection of Spartanburg Highway and Upward Road, from the City of Hendersonville’s Relinquished Jurisdiction to a Community Commercial Zoning District – Philip and Maria Furino, Property Owners – Initiated by Henderson County Planning Department – Presentation by Parker Sloan, Planner.
5. Etowah-Horse Shoe Community Plan Zoning Map Amendments – Autumn Radcliff, Senior Planner.
6. Land Development Code 2010 Annual Text Amendments (TX-2010-02) – Autumn Radcliff, Senior Planner. Click here for a Full Text Copy of the LDC including the Proposed Amendments.
7. Staff Reports.
8. Public Input.