King Street Meeting Room
5:30 p.m. 100 N. King Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
1. Called to Order.
2. Approval of Meeting Minutes for July 16, 2009.
3. Adjustment of Agenda.
4. Staff Reports.
5. Rezoning Application #R-2009-01 -Request to Rezone Approximately 4.23 Acres of Land Located near the Intersection of Rutledge Drive and Erkwood Drive – From the City of Hendersonville’s Relinquished ETJ to a Residential One (R1) Zoning District – Staff Initiated for the County for Mud Creek Baptist Church, Inc., Owner. Presentation by Parker Sloan, Planner.
6. Rezoning Application #R-2009-02 -Request to Rezone Approximately 8.26 Acres of Land Located on McMurray Road (Staff Modified Subject Area to Include a Total of 23 Acres) - From a Residential Two Rural (R2R) to Industrial (I) Zoning District – James Diaz, Agent for William McKay Trust, Owner. Presentation by Parker Sloan, Planner.
7. Continued Discussion on the Draft Amendments to the Henderson County 2020 Comprehensive Plan Economic Development Element – Presentation by Senior Planner Autumn Radcliff.
8. Continued Discussion on Special Subdivision Road Standards - Presentation by Senior Planner Autumn Radcliff.
9. Public Input.
10. Subcommittee Assignments and Updates.