HENDERSON COUNTY PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, June 15, 2004 Meeting Room, Land Development Bldg.
7:00 P.M. 101 E. Allen Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Approval of Minutes - May 18, 2004
3. Election of Vice Chairman
4. Adjustment of Agenda.
5. Staff Reports – Status Report on Planning Initiatives.
Notice: Reviews of subdivisions will be conducted informally unless the applicant or anyone qualified to participate in the proceeding requests that such review be conducted as a formal quasi-judicial proceeding.
6. US 25 North Area Study Update – Michael Harvey, CMR Services, Inc., and Land Use/Zoning Study Subcommittee of the Planning Board.
7. Soapstone Creek Estates (File # 04-M07) – Combined Master Plan and Development Plan Review for Property Located off McElrath Road – (32 Lots Total) – Terry A. Baker, Agent for Soapstone Creek Estates, LLC, Owner.
8. Willow Place (File # 04-M08) – Combined Master Plan and Development Plan Review for Property Located off Willow Road – (20 Lots Total) – Gene Parker, Agent for Charles M. Fisher, Sr., Owner.
9. Request for a Conditional Use Permit (# CU-04-13) to Construct a Five-Building Mini-Storage Facility (Light Industry) in a C-4 Zoning District fronts both Mills Street and Highway 176 – Gary Salvaggio, Agent.
10. Request for a Conditional Use Permit (# CU-04-14) to Operate a Customary Incidental Home Occupation from his residence in an R-40 Zoning District on Adger Drive - Jim Pace, Petitioner
11. Public Input.
12. Subcommittee Assignments and Meeting Dates.