HENDERSON COUNTY PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, May 18, 2004 Meeting Room, Land Development Bldg.
7:00 P.M. 101 E. Allen Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Approval of Minutes - April 20, 2004
3. Adjustment of Agenda.
4. Staff Reports – Status Report on Planning Initiatives.
Notice: Reviews of subdivisions will be conducted informally unless the applicant or anyone qualified to participate in the proceeding requests that such review be conducted as a formal quasi-judicial proceeding.
5. US 25 North Area Study Update – Planning Staff.
6. Zoning Map Amendment Application #
R-04-02 to Rezone Multiple Parcels of Land Totaling Approximately 25 Acres off
Hoopers Creek Road, from RC (Rural Conservation) to R-10 (High Density
Residential) – William G. Lapsley & Associates, P.A., Agent for Kenneth G.
Bagwell and Buddy Wayne Bagwell, Applicants.
7. Request for a Conditional Use Permit (# CU-04-08) to Expand (internally) a Pre-existing Manufactured Home Park in T-15 Zoning District on Crest Road – Christopher Stepp, Esq., Agent for Crestview LLC/Crestview Estates, Owner.
8. Request for a Conditional Use Permit (# CU-04-10) to Construct a Manufactured Home Park in
T-15 Zoning District on Holbert Road – Don Elkins, Esq., Agent for John F. Cely, III, Owner.
9. Proposed Amendment to the Water Supply Watershed Ordinance – Planning Staff.
10. Public Input.
11. Subcommittee Assignments and Meeting Dates.