R E V I S E D
HENDERSON COUNTY PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, April 20, 2004 Meeting Room, Land Development Bldg.
7:00 P.M. 101 E. Allen Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Approval of Minutes - March 16, 2004
3. Adjustment of Agenda.
4. Staff Reports – Status Report on Planning Initiatives.
Notice: Reviews of subdivisions will be conducted informally unless the applicant or anyone qualified to participate in the proceeding requests that such review be conducted as a formal quasi-judicial proceeding.
5. The Homestead at Mills River (File # 03-M15) – Request from Developer Regarding March 16, 2004 Conditional Approval of Revised Master Plan and Phase I Development Plan – Scott McElrath, Agent for The Homestead at Mills River, LLC, Owner.
6. Mountain Vista (File # 02-M05) – Request for Extension of Development Plan Approval – Pavilion Development Corporation, Applicant.
7. Orchard Park (File # 04-M03) – Combined Master Plan and Development Plan Review for Property Located off U.S. Highway 64 East (Chimney Rock Road)– (70 Lots Total) – Douglas Talbot, Agent for Land Resources Group of NC, LLC, Owner.
8. Blooming Laurel Park (File # 04-M04) – Combined Master Plan and Development Plan Review for Property Located off Blooming Laurel Drive – (23 Lots Total) - Leon Lamb, Agent for Boyd Hyder, Owner
9. Zoning Map Amendment Application #
R-04-02 to Rezone Multiple Parcels of Land Totaling Approximately 25 Acres off
Hoopers Creek Road, from RC (Rural Conservation) to R-10 (High Density
Residential). – William G. Lapsley & Associates, P.A., Agent for Kenneth G.
Bagwell and Buddy Wayne Bagwell, Applicants.
10. Request for a Conditional Use Permit (# CU-04-05) to Operate a Customary Incidental Home Occupation (Music Instruction) in an R-30 Zoning District on North Rugby Road – Zachary Allen, Applicant.
11. US 25 North Area Study – Preliminary Draft – Michael Harvey, CMR Services, Inc.
12. Public Input.
13. Subcommittee Assignments and Meeting Dates.