HENDERSON COUNTY PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, January 20, 2004 Meeting Room, County Administration Bldg.*
7:00 P.M. 100 N. King Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Approval of Minutes – December 16, 2003 Regular Meeting.
3. Adjustment of Agenda.
4. Staff Reports.
Notice: Reviews of subdivisions will be conducted informally unless the applicant or anyone qualified to participate in the proceeding requests that such review be conducted as a formal quasi-judicial proceeding.
5. Status Report on Planning Initiatives - Planning Staff.
6. Amendment to Carriage Park - Section 14, Carriage Forest (Sewer Lift Station Lot) Dale Hamlin, Agent, Carriage Park Associates, LLC, Applicant.**
7. Riverwind Section IV (File # 03-M19) – Master Plan and Development Plan Review for Property
Located off Etowah School Road – (102 Single-Family Lots on 35.90 Acres) - Gary Queen, Agent
For Carrollwood Development, LLC, Owner.
8. Zoning Map Amendment Application # R-03-03 to Rezone Approximately 12.31 Acres Located on South Lakeside Drive, Across from Lake Osceola, from R-20 (Low Density Residential) to R-10 (High Density Residential) – Todd Leoni, Agent for Camp Riley, Inc., Applicant.
9. Zoning Map Amendment Application # R-03-04 to Rezone Approximately 7.76 Acres Located off Old Spartanburg Road, from R-15 (Medium-Density Residential) to C-4 (Highway Commercial) - Leon Allison, Applicant.
10. Zoning Map Amendment Application # R-03-05 to Rezone Approximately 107.5 Acres Located off Crab Creek Road, Hidden Lake Road, and Hidden Cove Lane, from OU (Open Use) to R-20 (Low-Density Residential) - Lynn Matykiewicz, Agent for Hidden Lake Estates Association, Applicant
11. Zoning Map Amendment Application # R-03-06 to Rezone an Approximately 8.68 Acres Located at the Intersection of NC 191 and North Rugby Road, from R-30 (Low-Density Residential) to C-2 (Neighborhood Commercial) - William G. Lapsley & Associates, P.A., Agent for Conomo Properties, LLC, Applicant.
12. Special Use Permit Application # SU-03-01 and Related Variance Application # BOCV-03-01 for a Proposed Motocross Racing Facility Off North Egerton Road – J. Michael Edney, Agent for George Andrew Bennett, Property Owner.
13. Subcommittee Assignments and Meeting Dates.
* Please note the change in meeting location.
** Review of this item will be conducted as a quasi-judicial proceeding.