HENDERSON COUNTY PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, February 18, 2003 Henderson County Board of Commissioners
7:00 p.m. Meeting Room
100 N. King Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Approval of Minutes January 21, 2003 Regular Meeting.
3. Adjustment of Agenda.
4. Staff Reports.
Notice: Reviews of subdivisions will be conducted informally unless the applicant or anyone qualified to participate in the proceeding requests that such review be conducted as a formal quasi-judicial proceeding.
5. Order for Carriage Park Planned Unit Development, Section 15, Carriage Crest.
6. Zoning Map Amendment Application # R-02-07 to Rezone Portions of a 180-Acre Parcel at the Intersection of NC 191 and North Rugby Road, from R-30 Low-Density Residential to R-20 Low-Density Residential (85 acres) and C-2 Neighborhood Commercial (12 acres). Conomo Properties, LLC, Property Owner/Applicant.
7. Northwoods, Phase I. (File # 2003-M01) Combined Master and Development Plan Review (28 Single-Family Lots off Pace & Clark Road 10 lots in Phase I). Pete Danielson, Agent for Catherine Black & Wilma Allenworth, Owners.
8. Etowah Golf Villas (File # 2003-M02) Combined Master and Development Plan Review (34 Single-Family Lots Off Moland Drive) Gus Campano, Agent for Etowah Valley Country Club, Inc., Owner.
9. Preapplication Conference for Special Use Permit for a Medical, Institutional Care Development (MICD) off US 25 North Barbara Darden, Agent for Hasan Mansouri, Applicant.
10. Strategy for Completing Major Planning Initiatives Planning Staff.
11. Public Input.
12. Subcommittee Assignments and Meeting Dates.
Please note the change in meeting location for this months meeting.