HENDERSON COUNTY PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, January 21, 2003 Henderson County Land Development Building
7:00 p.m. Meeting Room
101 East Allen Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Approval of Minutes December 17, 2002 Regular Meeting.
3. Adjustment of Agenda.
4. Staff Reports.
Notice: Reviews of subdivisions will be conducted informally unless the applicant or anyone qualified to participate in the proceeding requests that such review be conducted as a formal quasi-judicial proceeding.
5. Status Report on Subdivision Plan Review Issues-Subdivision Issues Subcommittee.
6. Review of Conditional Use Permit Application #CU-02-15 for Proposed Summer Camp at the Former Camp Riley at Lake Osceola (on South Lakeside Drive in an R-20 Zoning District) Richard Hallberg and Kathy Harshman, Applicants.
7. Taylor Forest (File # 2002-M21) Combined Master and Development Plan Review (23 Single-Family Lots off Gilreath Loop Road). Mike Taylor, Agent for LAM Investments, LLC, Owner.
8. Carriage Park Planned Unit Development, Section 15, Carriage Crest Development Parcel Review (48 town homes and 7 single-family lots off Carriage Park Way) Vic Knight, Land Planning Collaborative, Agent for Carriage Park Associates, LLC, Owner/Developer.*
9. Zoning Map Amendment Application # R-02-05, to Rezone Three Parcels Totaling 329.97 Acres at the Northeast Corner of the Intersection of the French Broad River and Butler Bridge Road from OU (Open Use) to I-2 (General Industrial). William M. Alexander, Attorney, Agent for Tap Root Dairy, LLC; Big J Small J Partnership; and Juanita Johnston and Mary Louise Corn, Co-Trustees of the Estate of S.E. Johnston, Jr., Owners.
10. Zoning Map Amendments Application # R-02-06 to Rezone 2.32-Acre Parcel Adjacent to Kings Grocery in East Flat Rock, Northwest of the Intersection of Old Spartanburg Highway and Fairground Avenue, from R-20 (Low-Density Residential) to C-4 (Highway Commercial). Gordon McAuliffe, Owner/Applicant.
11. Zoning Map Amendment Application # R-02-07 to Rezone Portions of a 180-Acre Parcel at the Intersection of NC 191 and North Rugby Road, from R-30 (Low-Density Residential) to R-20 Low-Density Residential (85 acres) and C-2 Neighborhood Commercial District (12 acres). Conomo Properties, LLC, Property Owner/Applicant.
10. Public Input.
11. Subcommittee Assignments and Meeting Dates.
* Note: Review shall be conducted as a quasi-judicial proceeding.