HENDERSON COUNTY PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, December 17, 2002 Henderson County Land Development Building
7:00 p.m. Meeting Room
101 East Allen Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Approval of Minutes – November 19, 2002 Regular Meeting.
3. Adjustment of Agenda.
4. Staff Reports.
Notice: Reviews of subdivisions will be conducted informally unless the applicant or anyone qualified to participate in the proceeding requests that such review be conducted as a formal quasi-judicial proceeding.
5. Subdivision Plan Review Issues.
6. Sweetwater Oaks, Phase 3 (File # 2002-M20) – Combined Master and Development Plan Review (14 Residential Lots Off Howard Gap Road) – Jon Laughter, Agent for Nathan Benson, Owner.
7. Review of Special Use Permit Application # SP-02-01 for Proposed Expansion to Existing Mining and Extraction Operation for Hoopers Creek Quarry (Off Hoopers Creek Road in an Open Use Zoning District) – William G. Lapsley, Agent for Junius D. Grimes, Applicant.
8. Review of Conditional Use Permit Application #CU-02-15 for Proposed Summer Camp at the Former Camp Riley at Lake Osceola (on South Lakeside Drive in an R-20 Zoning District) – Richard Hallberg and Kathy Harshman, Applicants.
9. Public Input.
10. Subcommittee Assignments and Meeting Dates.