HENDERSON COUNTY PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, October 15, 2002 Henderson County Land Development Building
7:00 p.m. Meeting Room
101 East Allen Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Approval of Minutes – September 17, 2002 Regular Meeting.
3. Adjustment of Agenda.
4. Staff Reports.
Notice: Reviews of subdivisions will be conducted informally unless the applicant or anyone qualified to participate in the proceeding requests that such review be conducted as a formal quasi-judicial proceeding.
5. Group Development Application – Proposed Office Complex in a C-4 (Highway Commercial) District at the Corner of US Highway 176 and Mill Street – Ernest Williams, Applicant.
6. Proposed Zoning Map Amendment – Application # R-04-02 to Rezone Approximately 1.25 Acres Adjacent to Cely Drive, off US 25 North from R-T (Transient Residential) to C-4 (Highway Commercial) – Nathan Benson, Applicant.
7. Order for Amendment to Approved Development Parcel for Carriage Park Planned Unit Development, Section 23, Carriage West – Planning Staff.
8. Proposed Amendments to the Henderson County Subdivision Ordinance – Planning Staff.
9. Red Wing (File # 02-M14) – Master Plan and Development Plan Review (71 Lots Off Warlick Road) – Bronce Pesterfield, Agent for Red Wing Estates, LLC, Applicant.
10. Review of Conditional Use Permit Application # CU-02-14 – Proposed Shopping Center in a C-4 (Highway Commercial) District at the Corner of US Highway 176 and Mill Street – Ernest Williams, Applicant.
11. Public Input.
12. Subcommittee Assignments and Meeting Dates.