HENDERSON COUNTY PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, May 21, 2002 Henderson County Land Development Building
7:00 p.m. 101 East Allen Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Adjustment of Agenda.
4. Staff Reports.
Notice: Reviews of subdivisions will be conducted informally unless the applicant or anyone qualified to participate in the proceeding requests that such review be conducted as a formal quasi-judicial proceeding.
5. Request for Extension of Development Plan Approval for Splitrail Subdivision – L. DeWayne Brown, Agent for The Prestige Group, Developer.
6. Request for Extension of Development Plan Approval for Oleta Falls, Phase 3 – A.J. Ball Project Manager and Agent for Waterside Properties, LLC, Developer.
7. Update on Revising Procedure for Zoning Map Amendments – Planning Staff.
8. Boyleston Ridge (File # 02-M07) – Combined Master Plan and Development Plan Review (16 lots off NC Highway 280) – William G. Lapsley, Agent for Asheville Equities, Inc., Property Owner.
9. Carriage Park Planned Unit Development, Section 9 – Development Parcel Review (26 townhomes off Carriage Park Way) – Vic Knight, Land Planning Collaborative, Agent for Carriage Park Associates, LLC, Owner/Developer. *
10. Carriage Park Planned Unit Development, Section 12, Carriage Mountain – Development Parcel Review (14 single-family lots off Carriage Park Way) – Vic Knight, Land Planning Collaborative, Agent for Carriage Park Associates, LLC, Owner/Developer. *
11. Public Input.
12. Subcommittee Assignments and Meeting Dates.
Note: Review shall be conducted as a quasi-judicial proceeding.