Henderson County Permit Process for Manufactured Home
The following checklist will assist you in preparing to apply for a Manufactured Home Setup Permit in Henderson County.
Manufactured Home Setup Permit
- County Zoning Permit ($50) or zoning permit from your municipality. Fees are determined by each municipality.
- Watershed Permit ($20) if applicable
- If you are installing a new septic tank, you must have approval from Environmental Health($250.00) in order to obtain a setup permit: If there is an existing septic tank($100.00)you will also need approval prior to obtaining setup permit
- Water & Sewer Tap Receipts (If applicable): Contact Hendersonville Water & Sewer Dept. at 697-3073
- Manufactured Home Permit Application
- Moving Permit from County Assessor Office (Only required if Mobile Home is being moved from one home site to another within Henderson County)
- Fees for Manufactured Home Setup Permits: Single Wide ($100.00) Double Wide ($125.00)
To check the status of your permit click here.