Department Mailing Address:
1 Historic Courthouse Square, Suite 6
Hendersonville, NC 28792
Essential Departmental Functions: Engineering is responsible for Animal Services, Cane Creek Sewer District, Environmental Programs, Justice Academy Wastewater Treatment, and Solid Waste. Engineering also provides technical information to other County entities, manages projects, participates in the Technical Review Committee and staffs the Environmental Advisory Committee.
Department Mission Statement: To provide a strong value to the Citizens of Henderson County with emphasis on Safety, Customer Service and the Environment.
- Henderson County Code of Ordinances-
- Henderson County Sheriff's Office- Animal Enforcement Division
- NC Department of Environmental Quality- Recycling Information
- Where do I find information about:
- SOLID WASTE & RECYCLING:
- ANIMAL SERVICES
- establishing sewer service within the Cane Creek Sewer District?