Henderson County Resources
- Benefits Checkup - Get all the benefits you deserve. Find and enroll in federal, state, local, and private programs that help pay for prescription drugs, utility bills, meals, health care, and other needs.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Friends of Residents in Long Term Care - An organization committed to improving the quality of life for over 70,000 North Carolina citizens in long term care.
- NC Baptist Aging Ministry
- NC Dept of Health and Human Services
- NC Division of Aging and Adult Services
- NC Division of Health Service Regulation - Information regarding adult care homes (assisted living facilities) star ratings, violations, penalties, etc.
- NC Division of Medical Assistance - Information about Medicaid
- NC Division of Services for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing
- NC Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Nursing Home Compare - Compare information about nursing homes in your area, staffing ratios, state inspections, etc.
- The Self-help Resource Center for Vision Loss