§ 95-33. Appeals. 
When any person has made application for a permit to collect or transport solid waste or recyclable
materials and the Solid Waste Director has refused to issue said permit to the applicant, the applicant may
appeal the refusal by submitting a notice of appeal to the Solid Waste Director. The appeal shall be heard
by the Henderson County Board of Commissioners. The notice of appeal must be filed within 10 days after
the refusal of the Solid Waste Director to issue the permit.