County Board of Commissioners
100 North King Street, Hendersonville,
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
April 5, 2007 Special
July 24, 2007 Special
August 28, 2007 Special
B. Tax Collectors Report
C. County Financial Report/Cash Balance Report July 2007
D. Henderson County Public Schools Financial Reports July 2007
E. EMS Accounts Receivable Report
F. Surplus Property
G. Improvement Guarantee Applications
Home Assistance Group
H. Traffic Grant Approval
I. 2008 Holiday Schedule
J. Resolution Appreciation to the General Assembly for Relieving
Counties of Medicaid
K. Quarterly Schools Maintenance Report
L. Modification to Vested Rights Order for Fox Glen
M. Revision of Agreement with Continental Teves
A. NOTIFICATION OF VACANCIES
Corporation Board of Directors 4 vac.
Care Home Community Advisory Committee 1 vac.
1. Animal Services Committee 1 vac.
2. Cemetery Advisory Committee 7 vac.
3. Child Fatality Prevention Team 1 vac.
4. Etowah-Horse Shoe Communities Planning Committee 7 vac.
5. Hendersonville City Board of Adjustment 1 vac.
6. Juvenile Crime Prevention Council 6 vac.
7. Nursing/Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee 1 vac.
8. Planning for Older Adults Block Grant Advisory Committee 2
9. Senior Volunteer Services Advisory Council 2 vac.
A. County Medicaid Relief
B. Security Plan - Historic Courthouse
C. County Facility Use Policy
D. Chamber of Commerce Building Lease
E. Historic Courthouse Fundraising
A. County Attorneys
B. County Managers
7:00 PUBLIC HEARING
1. New Road Names Perry McDowell Trail, Fiddlers Green Lane
2. Rezoning Application #R-2007-04
3. Rezoning Application #R-2007-05
A. Set Public Hearing on an application to the North Carolina
Department of Transportation (NCDOT) for
Rural Operating Assistance Funds (ROAP)
B. Set Public Hearing on Noise Ordinance Amendments
WATER & SEWER DISTRICT - no business
CLOSED SESSION as allowed pursuant to NCGS 143-318.11 for the
- (a)(4) To discuss matters relating to the
location or expansion of industries or other businesses in the area served
by the public body.
Henderson County believes it is the right of all
citizens to participate. All persons
with disabilities that need auxiliary aid should contact the Clerk to the Board
at (828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number 697-4580, at least 48 hours prior to the
Agenda items can be viewed on the
Countys website at http://www.hendersoncountync.org/agendas/index.html