Wednesday, September 21, 2005
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
INFORMAL PUBLIC COMMENTS
DISCUSSION/ADJUSTMENT OF AGENDA
A. Minutes: June 13, 2005 special called meeting
1. Community Child Protection Team 6 vac.
2. Nursing/Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee 2 vac.
3. Planning For Older Adults Block Grant Advisory Committee 1 vac.
1. Cemetery Advisory Committee 7 vac.
2. Child Fatality Prevention Team 1 vac.
3. Hendersonville City Zoning Board of Adjustment 1 vac.
4. Hendersonville Planning Board 1 vac.
5. Juvenile Crime Prevention Council 5 vac.
6. Mountain Area Workforce Development Board 1 vac.
8. Senior Volunteer Services Advisory Council 2 vac.
CANE CREEK WATER & SEWER DISTRICT - no business
1. (a)(3) To consult with an attorney employed or retained by the public body in order to preserve the attorney-client privilege between the attorney and the public body, which privilege is hereby acknowledged. To consult with an attorney employed or retained by the public body in order to consider and give instructions to the attorney with respect to a claim.
2. (a)(6) To consider the qualifications, competence, performance, character, fitness, conditions of appointment, or conditions of initial employment of an individual public officer or employee or prospective public officer or employee; or to hear or investigate a complaint, charge, or grievance by or against an individual public officer or employee.