County Board of Commissioners
1 Historic Courthouse Square, Hendersonville, NC
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PRESENTATION TO ELIZABETH CORN – CLERK OF
August 26, 2008 – Special Called Meeting
A. Tax Collector’s Report
B. Tax Releases
C. Tax Refund
D. Approval of Order for Conditional Zoning District R-2008-05-C
E. Approval of Draft Order for Biltmore Farms VR-2007-03-A1
F. Maintenance of Effort Fund Reallocation Policy
G. Traffic Safety Grant
H. Modification of HCTV-11 Policy
I. Statement of Intention for Standard or Electing Status for the
Work First Program
J. Resolution in Support of new Veterans’ Clinic in Henderson
K. Engineer Selection - FY09 Facility Improvement Study –
Henderson County Solid Waste
L. Engineer Selection - FY09 Stormwater Master Plan – Henderson
1. Child Fatality Prevention Team – 2 vac.
2. Community Child Protection Team (CCPT) – 5 vac.
3. EMS Quality Management Committee – 2 vac.
4. Environmental Advisory Committee – 1 vac.
5. Hendersonville City Zoning Board of Adjustment – 1 vac.
6. Historic Resources Commission – 1 vac.
7. Home and Community Care Block Grant Advisory Committee – 1 vac.
8. Hospital Corporation Board of Directors – 3 vac.
9. Juvenile Crime Prevention Council – 10 vac.
10. Nursing/Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee – 1 vac.
11. Senior Volunteer Services Advisory Council –1 vac.
12. Western Highlands Local Management Entity – 1 vac.
A. Etowah Incorporation Request
B. Draft Minimum Housing Code
C. Former Etowah Library Use
D. Sales Tax Referendum - Update and Discussion
E. Facilities Issues
A. County Attorney’s
B. County Manager’s
HEARING – LDC Text Amendment #TX-2008-03, Conservation
Subdivision Option in the R-40 (Estate Residential) zoning district
A. Set Public Hearing - Economic Development Incentives to Leisure
B. Set Date for United Way Miniature Golf Event
WATER & SEWER DISTRICT
A. Construction Contract - Mud Creek Sewer Project, Phase I -
Henderson County believes it is the right of all
citizens to participate. All persons
with disabilities that need auxiliary aid should contact the Clerk to the Board
at (828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number 697-4580, at least 48 hours prior to the
Agenda items can be viewed on the
County’s website at http://www.hendersoncountync.org/agendas/index.html