Henderson County Board of Commissioners
1 Historic Courthouse Square, Hendersonville, NC
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
INFORMAL PUBLIC COMMENTS
DISCUSSION/ADJUSTMENT OF AGENDA
C. Tax Releases
D. Tax Refunds
1. CJPP Task Force (Criminal Justice Partnership Program) – 6 vac.
2. Dana Community Plan Advisory Committee – 1 vac.
3. Henderson County Historic Courthouse Corp. dba/ Heritage Museum Board – 2 vac.
4. Henderson County Zoning Board of Adjustment – 2 vac.
5. Hendersonville Planning Board – 1 vac.
6. Home and Community Care Block Grant Advisory Committee – 4 vac.
7. Laurel Park Zoning Board of Adjustment – 1 vac.
8. Library Board of Trustees – 1 vac.
9. Nursing/Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee – 1 vac.
10. Senior Volunteer Services Advisory Council – 2 vac.
11. Solid Waste Advisory Committee – 1 vac.
12. Travel & Tourism Committee – 4 vac.
A. County Attorney’s Report
B. County Manager’s Report
CANE CREEK WATER & SEWER DISTRICT
1. (a)(4), to discuss matters relating to the location or expansion of industries or other businesses in the area served by the public body.
2. (a)(5), To establish, or to instruct the public body’s staff or negotiating agents concerning the position to be taken by or on behalf of the public body in negotiating (I) the price and other material terms of a contract or proposed contract for the acquisition of real property by purchase, option, exchange or lease; or (II) the amount of compensation and other material terms of an employment contract or proposed employment contract.
Henderson County believes it is the right of all citizens to participate. All persons with disabilities that need auxiliary aid should contact the Clerk to the Board at (828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number 697-4580 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Agenda items can be viewed on the County’s website at http://www.hendersoncountync.org/agendas/index.html