Henderson County Board of Commissioners
1 Historic Courthouse Square, Hendersonville, NC
Monday, November 1,
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
INVOCATION BY DR. VICTOR RAMPEY OF MAIN STREET BAPTIST CHURCH
PRESENTATION OF AWARD HC SOIL AND
WATER NAMED 2010 DISTRICT OF THE YEAR
INFORMAL PUBLIC COMMENTS
DISCUSSION/ADJUSTMENT OF AGENDA
October 20, 2010 Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tax Collectors Report
Financial Report/Cash Balance
Report September 2010
Henderson County Public
Schools Financial Reports September 2010
Capital/ Facilities Status
Resolution Approving the
Financing Documents to Provide for the Acquisition, Construction, Furnishing
and Equipping of Certain Projects
Home and Community Care Block
A. NOTIFICATION OF VACANCIES
Country Greenway Commission 4 vac.
Justice Partnership Program) 6 vac.
Commission 3 vac.
County Historic Courthouse Corp. dba/Heritage Museum
County Zoning Board of Adjustment 3 vac.
Community Care Block Grant Advisory Committee 1 vac.
Planning Board 1 vac.
Tourism Committee 4 vac.
1. Apple Country Greenway
Commission 2 vac.
2. Child Fatality Prevention Team
3. CJPP (Criminal Justice
Partnership Program) 2 vac.
4. Downtown Hendersonville, Inc.
5. Hendersonville Planning Board
6. Juvenile Crime Prevention
Council 9 vac.
7. Mountain Area Workforce
Development Board 1 vac.
8. Mountain Valleys Resource
Conservation and Development Program 1 vac.
9. Nursing/Adult Care Home
Community Advisory Committee 1 vac.
10. Senior Volunteer Services
Advisory Council 3 vac.
11. Social Services Board 1
A. Energy Efficiency in LEED Certified Schools
B. Construction Contract Old Health Building Renovations
C. 2011 Reappraisal Process
D. WNC Beef Cattle Livestock Market
COUNTY MANAGERS REPORT
A. Water and Sewer Hook-Up Grant Amendment
A. Set Public Hearing Land Development Code 2010 Annual Text
B. Set Public Hearing on Rezoning Application #R-2010-01
C. Set Date for Public Hearing - Talley Drive Community
Revitalization CDBG Grant Budget Amendment
CLOSED SESSION as allowed pursuant to NCGS 143-318.11 for the
1. Pursuant to N.C. Gen. Stat. § 143-318.11(a)(1), to prevent disclosure of information that is privileged or confidential pursuant to the law of this State or of the United States, or not considered a public record within the meaning of Chapter 132 of the General Statutes. The purpose will be to approve general
accounts of previous closed sessions, as shown on the attached log.
2. Pursuant to N.C. Gen. Stat. § 143-318.11(a)(4), to discuss matters relating to the location or expansion of industries or other businesses in the area served by the public body.
County believes it is the right of all citizens to participate. All persons with disabilities that need
auxiliary aid should contact the Clerk to the Board at (828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number
697-4580 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. Agenda items can be viewed on the Countys website at http://www.hendersoncountync.org/agendas/index.html.