Monday, May 2, 2005
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
INFORMAL PUBLIC COMMENTS
DISCUSSION/ADJUSTMENT OF AGENDA
A. Minutes: March 23, 2005
Cash Balance Report March 2005
3. Cane Creek Water & Sewer District Advisory Committee 5 vac.
4. Environmental Advisory Committee 4 vac.
6. Jury Commission 1 vac.
7. Land-of-Sky Regional Advisory Council on Aging 1 vac.
8. Library Board of Trustees 2 vac.
9. Nursing/Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee 1 vac.
10. Planning For Older Adults Block Grant Advisory Committee 1 vac.
11. Social Services Board 1 vac.
1. Apple Country Greenways Commission 1 vac.
2. Juvenile Crime Prevention Council 2 vac.
7:00 PUBLIC HEARING Road Names
7:00 PUBLIC HEARING Property Address Changes
7:00 PUBLIC HEARING Rural Operating Assistance Program Grant Application
7:00 PUBLIC HEARING Draft Henderson County Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance
CANE CREEK WATER & SEWER DISTRICT - no business
1. (a)(3) To consult with an attorney employed or retained by the public body in order to preserve the attorney-client privilege between the attorney and the public body, which privilege is hereby acknowledged. To consult with an attorney employed or retained by the public body in order to consider and give instructions to the attorney with respect to a claim.
2. (a)(5) To establish, or to instruct the public bodys staff or negotiating agents concerning the position to be taken by or on behalf of the public body in negotiating (I) the price and other material terms of a contract or proposed contract for the acquisition of real property by purchase, option, exchange or lease; or (II) the amount of compensation and other material terms of an employment contract or proposed employment contract.
3. (a)(6) To consider the qualifications, competence, performance, character, fitness, conditions of appointment, or conditions of initial employment of an individual public officer or employee or prospective public officer or employee; or to hear or investigate a complaint, charge, or grievance by or against an individual public officer or employee.
should contact the Clerk to the Board at (828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number 697-4580, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.