Henderson County Board of Commissioners
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
INFORMAL PUBLIC COMMENTS
DISCUSSION/ADJUSTMENT OF AGENDA
A. Minutes: January 19, 2005
D. Tax Refunds
E. Tax Releases
1. Cloud Nine, Phase I
2. Ridgeview at Sweetwater Hills
1. Asheville Regional Housing Consortium 1 vac.
2. Henderson County Board of Health 4 vac.
3. Juvenile Crime Prevention Council 18 vac.
4. Mountain Area Workforce Development Board 2 vac.
1. Move David Nicholson
2. Cemeteries Justin Hembree
A. Request to Set a Public Hearing on the FY 2005-2006 Budget
CANE CREEK WATER & SEWER DISTRICT - no business
CLOSED SESSION- None
Henderson County believes it is the right of all citizens to participate. All persons with disabilities that need auxiliary aid
should contact the Clerk to the Board at (828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number 697-4580, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.