of Commissioners County Board
100 North King Street, Hendersonville,
NC Thursday, March 6, 2008
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
A. Tax Collectors Report
B. Financial Report/Cash Balance Report January, 2008
C. Henderson County Public Schools Financial Reports December,
D. Western Highlands Area Authority Quarterly Fiscal Monitoring
Report (FMR) for the period ended December 31, 2007
E. Surplus Property
F. Renewal of lease of Broadpointe floodplain/farmland
G. 2008 Spring Litter Sweep Resolution
H. Attestation Letter for Medicare Billing
A. NOTIFICATION OF VACANCIES
Task Force (Criminal Justice Partnership Program) 2 vac.
Community Plan Committee 9 vac.
Planning Board 1 vac.
4. Henderson Board of
Adjustments 1 vac. County
1. Child Fatality Prevention Team 1 vac.
2. Equalization and Review, Henderson County Board of 6 vac.
3. Hendersonville City Zoning Board of Adjustment 1 vac.
4. Industrial Facilities and Pollution Control Financing Authority
5. Juvenile Crime Prevention Council 6 vac.
6. Mountain Valleys Resource Conservation & Development
Program 1 vac.
7. Nursing/Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee 9 vac.
8. Senior Volunteer Services Advisory Council 1 vac.
9. Solid Waste Advisory Committee (SWAC) 3 vac.
A. Sales Tax Distribution
B. Water and Sewer Line Extension Hillandale Elementary
C. Memorandum of Understanding with Board of Education
D. Hillandale/Mills River School Bids
E. Enhanced Agriculture Districting
F. Conditional Zoning of County Property 234 Foxwood Drive
G. ICE Program Follow-up
Report County Attorney
Report County Manager
PM - PUBLIC HEARING Draft Financing Documents for Hillandale, Mills River,
and Dana Elementary School Construction
WATER & SEWER DISTRICT
A. Sewer Extension
December 19, 2007
Henderson County believes it is the right of all
citizens to participate. All persons
with disabilities that need auxiliary aid should contact the Clerk to the Board
at (828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number 697-4580, at least 48 hours prior to the
meeting. Agenda items can be viewed on
the Countys website at http://www.hendersoncountync.org/agendas/index.html