County Board of Commissioners
100 North King Street, Hendersonville,
Monday, March 12, 2007
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
A. Minutes: October 18, 2006
B. Tax Collectors Report
C. County Financial Report/Cash Balance Report January, 2007
D. Henderson County Public Schools Financial Reports January,
E. State ADM Fund Application
F. Register of Deeds Request to use ROD Restricted Funds for
Automation, Enhancement and Document Preservation
G. Western Highlands Area Authority Quarterly Fiscal Monitoring
Report (FMR) for the period ended December 31, 2006
H. Joint Cooperation Agreement with the Asheville Regional Housing
I. WCCA Community Services Block Grant Application
J. Narcotics Enforcement Team Annual Report
K. Personnel Action Request
L. Amendment to Charter for the APFO Task Force
M. Improvement Guarantee for Hillcrest Crossing (Formerly
Edneyville Inn Subdivision)
N. Designation of plat review officers
O. Text Amendment to the Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance
P. Soil Erosion and Sedimentary Control Ordinance Enforcement
A. NOTIFICATION OF VACANCIES
Zoning Board of Adjustment 1 vac.
Board of Trustees 1 vac.
Waste Advisory Committee 3 vac.
1. Adequate Public Facilities Task Force Charter 4 vac.
2. Blue Ribbon Committee on Illegal Immigration 11 vac.
3. Blue Ridge Community College Board of Trustees 2 vac.
4. Child Fatality Prevention Team 1 vac.
5. Environmental Advisory Committee 1 vac.
6. Henderson County Transportation Advisory Committee 2 vac.
7. Henderson County Zoning Board of Adjustment 2 vac.
8. Hendersonville City Board of Adjustment 1 vac.
9. Juvenile Crime Prevention Council 6 vac.
10. Nursing/Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee 9 vac.
11. Senior Volunteer Services Advisory Council 1 vac.
A. Gang Grant Personnel Approval
B. Update on 2007 Reappraisal
C. Edneyville Park Architectural Services
D. Construction Management Services Henderson County Schools
E. Financing New Etowah Branch Library
F. Reimbursement Resolution for Mills River Elementary and
Hillandale Elementary Projects
G. Update on Pending Issues
A. County Attorneys
B. County Managers
PM - PUBLIC HEARING To Consider Economic Development Incentives
WATER & SEWER DISTRICT - no business
CLOSED SESSION as allowed pursuant to NCGS 143-318.11 for the
1. (a)(1) To prevent disclosure of information that is
privileged or confidential pursuant to the law of this State or of the United
States, or not considered a public record within the meaning of Chapter 132 of the
General Statues, in accordance with and pursuant to NCGS 143-318.10(e) and
Article II of Chapter 11 of the Henderson County Code.
2. (a)(4) To
discuss matters relating to the location or expansion of industries or other
businesses in the area served by the public body.
Henderson County believes it is the right of all
citizens to participate. All persons
with disabilities that need auxiliary aid should contact the Clerk to the Board
at (828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number 697-4580, at least 48 hours prior to the
Agenda items can be viewed on the
Countys website at http://www.hendersoncountync.org/agendas/index.html