County Board of Commissioners
100 North King Street, Hendersonville,
Monday, June 5, 2006
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
A. Minutes: May 19, 2006 – Regular
May 22, 2006 –
Special Called meeting
B. Tax Collector’s Report
C. Financial Report – April 2006
Cash Balance Report – April 2006
D. Henderson County Public Schools Financial Report – April 2006
E. Renewal of lease with McCallister (Sheriff’s Investigations
F. Improvement Guarantee for the Fox Glen Major Subdivision
(Phases 1, 2 and 3)
G. Improvement Guarantee for River Stone
H. Extension Request for the Leoni’s Mountain Lake Homes
I. Extension Request for the Mountain Meadows Improvement
J. Solid Waste Transfer Station Construction Agreement between
Henderson County and Construction Logic, Inc.
K. Resolution recognizing anniversaries of Downtown
Hendersonville, Inc. and Hendersonville Magazine
L. Valley Hill Fire and Rescue Insurance District
M. ECO/VWIN Report
N. Home and Community Care Block Grant for Older Adults County
O. Grant of easement by Henderson County Hospital Corporation to
P. Council on Aging Report
Q. Water Line Extension – Eagle Pointe
R. Order on amendment of Carriage Park special use permit
A. NOTIFICATION OF VACANCIES
1. Nursing/Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee – 1 vac.
1. Alliance for Human Services – 1 vac.
2. Child Fatality Prevention Team – 1 vac.
3. Environmental Advisory Committee – 5 vac.
4. Henderson County Board of Health – 3 vac.
5. Henderson County Historic Courthouse Corporation – 2 vac.
6. Henderson County Transportation Advisory Committee – 1 vac.
7. Hendersonville City Zoning Board of Adjustment – 1 vac.
8. Juvenile Crime Prevention Council – 10 vac.
9. Mountain Area Workforce Development Board – 3 vac.
10. Nursing/Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee – 6 vac.
11. SmartStart – 1 vac.
12. Solid Waste Advisory Committee – 1 vac.
A. HCTV-11 Audio Broadcast
B. Update on Pending Issues
1. Land Development Code Update/Professional Services Agreement
A. County Attorney’s
B. County Manager’s
HEARING – FY 2006-2007 Budget
A. Important Dates
B. Set Public Hearing on Rezoning Application #R-2006-01
WATER & SEWER DISTRICT - no business
Henderson County believes it is the right of all
citizens to participate. All persons
with disabilities that need auxiliary aid
should contact the Clerk to the Board at
(828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number 697-4580, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Agenda items can be viewed on the
County’s website at http://www.hendersoncountync.org/agendas/index.html