County Board of Commissioners
100 North King Street, Hendersonville,
Monday, June 4, 2007
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
A. Minutes: February 20, 2007
March 26, 2007 Special Meeting
May 1, 2007 Special Meeting
May 7, 2007
B. Tax Collectors Report
C. County Financial Report/Cash Balance Report April 2007
D. Public Schools Financial Reports April 2007
E. EMS Accounts Receivable Report
F. Marketing Association of Rehabilitation Centers - Resolution
G. Designation of Plat Review officers
H. Improvement Guarantee Applications
I. Amendment of Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws, Henderson
County Historic Courthouse Corporation
J. Resolution of Memoriam Chris Coulson
A. NOTIFICATION OF VACANCIES
Crime Prevention Council 3 vac.
1. Alliance for Human Services 1 vac
2. Blue Ridge Community College Board of Trustees 1 vac.
3. Cane Creek Water and Sewer District Advisory Committee 5 vac.
4. Child Fatality Prevention Team 1 vac.
5. Environmental Advisory Committee 4 vac.
6. Henderson County Board of Health 4 vac.
7. Henderson County Historic Courthouse Corporation 2 vac.
8. Hendersonville City Board of Adjustment 1 vac.
9. Historic Resources Commission 4 vac.
10. Jury Commission 1 vac.
11. Juvenile Crime Prevention Council 21 vac.
12. Library Board of Trustees 4 vac.
13. Mountain Area Workforce Development Board 2 vac.
14. Nursing/Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee 4 vac.
15. Planning for Older Adults Block Grant Advisory Committee 2
16. Senior Volunteer Services Advisory Council 1 vac.
17. Social Services Board 1 vac.
18. Solid Waste Advisory Committee 1 vac.
A. Quarterly Schools Maintenance Report
B. Sidearm request
C. FY2008 Budget Ordinance
D. Employee Handbook
E. Maintenance of Effort Fund Allocation
A. County Attorneys
B. County Managers
PM - PUBLIC HEARING New Road Names
a new hearing date for continuation of Vested Rights Application VR-2007-01
B. Schedule National Guard and Reserve Signing Ceremony
CANE CREEK SEWER DISTRICT - no
CLOSED SESSION - as allowed pursuant
to NCGS 143-318.11 for the following reason:
1. (a)(6) To consider the qualifications, competence,
performance, character, fitness, conditions
of appointment, or conditions or initial employment of an individual public
officer or employee or prospective public officer or employee; or to hear or to investigate a
complaint, charge, or grievance by or against an individual public
officer or employee.
Henderson County believes it is the right of all
citizens to participate. All persons
with disabilities that need auxiliary aid should contact the Clerk to the Board
at (828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number 697-4580, at least 48 hours prior to the
Agenda items can be viewed on the
Countys website at http://www.hendersoncountync.org/agendas/index.html