County Board of Commissioners
1 Historic Courthouse Square, Hendersonville, NC
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
A. Tax Collector’s Report
B. Tax Releases
C. Water Line Extension – Three Seeds Neighborhood
D. Non-Profit Performance Agreements
E. Property Exchange between Partners In Health Condominium and Blue
Ridge Community College
A. NOTIFICATION OF VACANCIES
1. Hendersonville City Zoning Board of Adjustment – 3 vac.
1. Board of Directors of the Henderson County Historic Courthouse
Corporation (which does business as the Henderson County Heritage Museum) – 4
2. Child Fatality Prevention Team – 1 vac.
3. Community Child Protection Team (CCPT) – 1 vac.
4. EMS Quality Management Committee – 2 vac.
5. Environmental Advisory Committee – 2 vac.
6. Henderson County Board of Health – 1 vac.
7. Henderson County Zoning Board of Adjustment – 1 vac.
8. Hendersonville City Zoning Board of Adjustment – 1 vac.
9. Historic Resources Commission – 1 vac.
10. Home and Community Care Block Grant Advisory Committee – 1
11. Juvenile Crime Prevention Council – 11 vac.
12. Mountain Area Workforce Development Board – 2 vac.
13. Nursing/Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee – 1 vac.
14. Senior Volunteer Services Advisory Council –1 vac.
A. Proposed Lake Adger Watershed Boundary and Impacts
B. Henderson County Energy Policy and Plan
C. Consideration of Development of Adequate Public Facilities
D. Map Amendments to the Henderson County 2020 Comprehensive Plan
E. Henderson County Stormwater Master Plan – Clean Water Trust
F. Agreement with Radio Hendersonville, Inc.
G. Henderson County Purchasing and Contracting Policy
A. County Attorney’s
B. County Manager’s
HEARING –Rezoning Application #R-2008-09, As Amended
A. Set Public Hearing on 2008 Community Development Block Grant
B. Set Public Hearing on 2008 CDBG Community Revitalization Grant
C. Request for public hearing on new road names
D. Annual Volunteer Appreciation Banquet
E. Set Public Hearing on Vested Rights Amendment Application for
the Development known as Biltmore Farms Hammond Tract
F. Schedule public hearing on offer of economic development
incentives (“Project Bradley”)
WATER & SEWER DISTRICT
A. Cane Creek Water &
Sewer District Financial Issues
as allowed pursuant to NCGS 143-318.11 for the following
1. Pursuant to N.C. Gen. Stat. §143-318.11(a)(3), to consult with an attorney employed or retained by the public body in order to preserve the attorney-client privilege between the attorney and the public body.
to N.C. Gen. Stat. §143-318.11(a)(6), to consider the qualifications,
competence performance, character, fitness, conditions of
appointment, or conditions of initial employment of an individual public
officer or employee or prospective public officer or employee; or to hear or
investigate a complaint, charge, or grievance by or against an individual
public officer or employee.
Henderson County believes it is the right
of all citizens to participate. All
persons with disabilities that need auxiliary aid should contact the Clerk to
the Board at (828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number 697-4580, at least 48 hours prior to
Agenda items can be viewed on the
County’s website at http://www.hendersoncountync.org/agendas/index.html