Henderson County Board of Commissioners
1 Historic Courthouse Square, Hendersonville, NC
Monday, January 4, 2010
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE by Theron Larnce Maybin III
INFORMAL PUBLIC COMMENTS
DISCUSSION/ADJUSTMENT OF AGENDA
1. Henderson County Transportation Advisory Committee – 2 vac.
2. Home and Community Care Block Grant Advisory Committee – 1 vac.
3. Nursing/Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee – 1 vac.
4. Water Supply and Distribution Task Force – 1 vac.
A. County Attorney’s Report
B. County Manager’s Report
CANE CREEK WATER & SEWER DISTRICT – none
CLOSED SESSION as allowed pursuant to NCGS 143-318.11 for the following reason(s):
1. (a)(3) To consult with an attorney employed or retained by the public body in order to preserve the attorney-client privilege between the attorney and the public body, which privilege is hereby acknowledged.
Henderson County believes it is the right of all citizens to participate. All persons with disabilities that need auxiliary aid should contact the Clerk to the Board at (828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number 697-4580, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Agenda items can be viewed on the County’s website at http://www.hendersoncountync.org/agendas/index.html