of Commissioners County Board
100 North King Street, Hendersonville,
NC Monday, February 4, 2008
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
December 19, 2007 –
January 7, 2008 – Regular
B. Financial Report/Cash Balance Report –December, 2007
C. Henderson County Public Schools Financial Reports –December,
D. Tax Refunds
E. Tax Releases
F. Board action on administrative denial of application for
G. LEPC Annual Report for 2007
H. Henderson County Hospital Corporation (Pardee Hospital) right
of way condemnation by NC-DOT
I. Resolution Requesting Funds for Sugarloaf Elementary Left Turn
J. Waterline Extensions
Cove Sports Complex
Phase I Mitchem Commercial Park
K. Consideration of Public Transportation “ROAP” Grant Agreement
L. Changes to Transportation Advisory Committee Charter
M. Approval of Revised Animal Services Advisory Committee Charter
N. Sidearm Request – Randy Stepp
O. Sale of tax foreclosed property in Evans Addition to Fruitland
Subdivision – Final Approval
A. NOTIFICATION OF VACANCIES
Advisory Board – 1 vac.
Services Committee – 4 vac.
Henderson County Transportation Advisory Committee – 1 vac.
4. Henderson Board of Adjustment
– 1 vac. County
and Rescue Advisory Committee – 1 vac.
Advisory Board – 3 vac.
1. Cemetery Advisory Committee – 1 vac.
2. Child Fatality Prevention Team – 1 vac.
3. Henderson County Transportation Advisory Committee – 9 vac.
4. Hendersonville City Zoning Board of Adjustment – 1 vac.
5. Hendersonville Planning Board – 1 vac.
6. Home and Community Care Block Grant Advisory Committee – 1 vac.
7. Juvenile Crime Prevention Council –6 vac.
8. Library Board of Trustees – 1 vac.
9. Nursing/Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee – 12 vac.
10. Senior Volunteer Services Advisory Council –1 vac.
11. Travel & Tourism Committee – Chair appointment
C. APPOINTMENT OF COMMISSIONER REPRESENTATIVES FOR BOARDS AND COMMITTEES
A. Public Health Accreditation Plaque Presentation
B. Presentation of the Cost of Community Services Study for
C. Tax Collector’s Report
D. Review Special Intensity Allocation application WS-2006-11-02
E. Review Special Intensity Allocation application WS-2007-11-03
F. Construction Contract for Jackson Park Sewer
G. Utility Easement for PSNC Energy Pipeline Relocation County of
Henderson Parcel on Grove Bridge Road
H. Animal Ordinance Revisions
I. Prohibited Signs in the Public Right of Way
Report County Attorney
Report County Manager
March 3, 2008 Meeting for March 6, 2008
special workshop to continue Planning Issues workshop
WATER & SEWER DISTRICT - None
Henderson County believes it is the right of all
citizens to participate. All persons
with disabilities that need auxiliary aid should contact the Clerk to the Board
at (828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number 697-4580, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. Agenda items can be viewed on the County’s
website at http://www.hendersoncountync.org/agendas/index.html