Monday, February 2, 2009
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE by Hunter Rogers of the Run Abouts 4-H Club
INFORMAL PUBLIC COMMENTS
DISCUSSION/ADJUSTMENT OF AGENDA
1. Animal Services Committee 3 vac.
Directors of the
3. Fire & Rescue Advisory Committee 1 vac.
4. Home and Community Care Block Grant Advisory Committee 2 vac.
5. Recreation Advisory Committee 2 vac.
1. Tax Operational Study
7:00 PM PUBLIC HEARING
CANE CREEK WATER & SEWER DISTRICT None
1. (a)(3) To consult with an attorney employed or retained by the public body in order to preserve the attorney-client privilege between the attorney and the public body, which privilege is hereby acknowledged. To consult with an attorney employed or retained by the public body in order to consider and give instructions to the attorney with respect to the following claim: In re the Tax Appeal of King
Agenda items can be viewed on the Countys website at http://www.hendersoncountync.org/agendas/index.html