Wednesday, February 16, 2005
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
INFORMAL PUBLIC COMMENTS
DISCUSSION/ADJUSTMENT OF AGENDA
B. Tax Refunds
C. Tax Releases
1. Equalization and Review Board-2 vac.
2. Criminal Justice Partnership Program-5 vac.
3. Fire and Rescue Advisory Committee-1 vac.
4. Juvenile Crime Prevention Council-2 vac.
7. Recreation Advisory Committee-3 vac.
CANE CREEK WATER & SEWER DISTRICT - no business
CLOSED SESSION as allowed pursuant to NCGS 143-318.11 for the following reasons:
1. †(a)(3)† To consult with an attorney employed or retained by the public body in order to preserve the attorney-client privilege between the attorney and the public body, which privilege is hereby acknowledged.† To consult with an attorney employed or retained by the public body in order to consider and give instructions to the attorney with respect to a claim.††††††††††
should contact the Clerk to the Board at (828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number 697-4580, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.