of Commissioners County Board
100 North King Street, Hendersonville,
NC Monday, December 3, 2007
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN
A. Review of Public Officials Bonds
May 15, 2007 Special
November 5, 2007 - Regular
C. Tax Collectors Report
D. Financial Report/Cash Balance Report October, 2007
E. Henderson County Public Schools Financial Reports October,
F. EMS Accounts Receivable Report
G. Western Highlands Area Authority Quarterly Fiscal Monitoring
Report (FMR) for the period ended September 30, 2007
H. Tax Refunds
I. Tax Releases
J. Resolution Authorizing the Surplus and Disposition of Personal
Property by Private Sale
K. Surplus Property
L. CDBG Administration Document
M. Waterline Extension
at Waters Edge
N. Planning for Older Adults Block Grant Advisory
Committee/Recommendations for Committee Corporation
O. Amended Declaration of Condominium for Partners in Health
A. NOTIFICATION OF VACANCIES
Advisory Committee 1 vac.
Care Home Community Advisory Committee 1 vac.
1. Child Fatality Prevention Team 1 vac.
2. Community Child Protection Team (CCPT) 1 vac.
3. Criminal Justice Partnership Program 6 vac.
4. Fire and Rescue Advisory Committee 2 vac.
5. Fire Commission 3 vac.
6. Henderson County Transportation Advisory Committee 1 vac.
7. Henderson County Zoning Board of Adjustment 3 vac.
8. Hendersonville City Zoning Board of Adjustment 1 vac.
9. Juvenile Crime Prevention Council 6 vac.
10. Laurel Park Zoning Board of Adjustment 1 vac.
11. Library Board of Trustees 1 vac.
12. Planning for Older Adults Block Grant Advisory Committee 6
13. Recreation Advisory Committee 1 vac.
14. Senior Volunteer Services Advisory Council 2 vac.
15. Solid Waste Advisory Committee 1 vac.
16. Travel & Tourism Committee 4 vac.
A. Henderson County Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for the
Fiscal Year Ended
June 30, 2007
B. Speak out for Kids Event Update
C. Parks and Recreation 2007 Facility Needs Assessment
D. Agricultural Development and Farmland Preservation Trust Fund
E. Update on Transit Blue Route Funding
F. Public Defender Office Space
G. Permanent HHW/E Center
H. County Facility Use Policy
I. Renewal of McCallister lease
Report County Attorney
Report County Manager
PM - PUBLIC HEARING New Road Names
2008 Board of Commissioners Retreat
WATER & SEWER DISTRICT - None
CLOSED SESSION as allowed pursuant to NCGS 143-318.11 for the
To consult with an attorney employed or retained by the public body in
order to preserve the attorney-client privilege between the attorney and the
To discuss matters relating to the location or expansion of industries
or other businesses in the area served by the public body.
Henderson County believes it is the right of all
citizens to participate. All persons
with disabilities that need auxiliary aid should contact the Clerk to the Board
at (828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number 697-4580, at least 48 hours prior to the
meeting. Agenda items can be viewed on
the Countys website at http://www.hendersoncountync.org/agendas/index.html