of Commissioners County Board
100 North King Street,
Hendersonville, NC Monday, April 7, 2008
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
INFORMAL PUBLIC COMMENTS
DISCUSSION/ADJUSTMENT OF AGENDA
February 4, 2008
– Regularly Scheduled Meeting
2008 – Regularly Scheduled Meeting
B. Tax Collector’s Report
C. Financial Report/Cash Balance Report –February 2008
D. Henderson County Public Schools Financial Reports –February
E. EMS Accounts Receivable Report
F. Surplus Property
G. Tax Refunds
H. Tax Releases
Sewer line Extension (Offsite) – Hillandale
Elementary/Flat Rock Middle I.
J. Text & Map Amendments to the Henderson County 2020
Comprehensive Plan (CCP) & Chapter 200A, Land Development Code (LDC)
(Recommendations with Staff, Technical Review Committee, and Planning Board
Support and no public opposition)
A. NOTIFICATION OF VACANCIES
Task Force (Criminal Justice Partnership Program) – 1 vac.
1. Child Fatality Prevention Team – 1 vac.
2. CJPP Task Force (Criminal Justice Partnership Program) – 2 vac.
3. Edneyville Community Plan Committee – 9 vac.
4. EMS Quality Management Committee – 19 vac.
5. Equalization and Review, Henderson County Board of – 3 vac.
6. Henderson County Planning Board – 3 vac.
7. Hendersonville City Zoning Board of Adjustment – 1 vac.
8. Juvenile Crime Prevention Council – 6 vac.
9. Nursing/Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee – 6 vac.
10. Senior Volunteer Services Advisory Council –1 vac.
11. WCCA Board of Directors (Western Carolina Community Action) –
A. Henderson County Historic Courthouse Proclamation
B. Maintenance of Effort (MOE) Funding Request
C. Partnership for Economic Development Presentation
D. Map Amendments to Chapter 200A, Land Development
E. Waterline Extension – Cobblestone Village Code (LDC) Official
Zoning Map and Henderson County 2020 Comprehensive Plan (CCP) with public
Report County Attorney
Report County Manager
PM - PUBLIC HEARING – Permanent Closure of Easements (East Flat Rock Church)
CREEK WATER & SEWER DISTRICT - None
CLOSED SESSION – as allowed pursuant to NCGS 143-318.11 for the
1. (a)(3) To consult with an attorney employed or
retained by the public body in order to consider and give instructions to the
attorney, preserving attorney-client privilege, with respect to the following
claim: In the Matter of the Appeal of
Blue Ridge Mall LLC.
2. (a)(4) To discuss matters relating to the
location or expansion of industries or other businesses in the area served by
the public body.
Henderson County believes it is the right of all
citizens to participate. All persons with
disabilities that need auxiliary aid should contact the Clerk to the Board at
(828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number 697-4580, at least 48 hours prior to the
meeting. Agenda items can be viewed on
the County’s website at http://www.hendersoncountync.org/agendas/index.html