Henderson County Board of Commissioners
1 Historic Courthouse Square, Hendersonville, NC
Wednesday, April 21,
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
INFORMAL PUBLIC COMMENTS
COOPERATIVE EXTENSION – INTRODUCTION OF STAFF
DISCUSSION/ADJUSTMENT OF AGENDA
February 1, 2010 – Regularly Scheduled
March 30, 2010 – Special Called Meeting
April 5, 2010 – Regularly Scheduled
Tax Collector’s Report
Capital / Facilities Status
Relocation of Graves
Emergency Management Budget
Hospital Revenue Bond
Financing Request for the Benefit of the Henderson County Hospital Corporation
Approval to surplus two
Sheriff Office motorcycles
Fuel and Energy Reduction
Request for Use of Courtroom
1. CJPP (Criminal Justice
Partnership Program) – 2 vac.
Community Child Protection
Team (CCPT) – 1 vac.
3. Downtown Hendersonville, Inc.
– 1 vac.
4. Equalization and Review, Henderson County Board of – 2
5. Governmental Financing Agency
– 1 vac.
6. Henderson County Planning
Board – 3 vac.
7. Historic Resources Commission
– 1 vac.
8. Home and Community Care Block
Grant Advisory Committee – 2 vac.
9. Juvenile Crime Prevention
Council – 9 vac.
10. Senior Volunteer Services
Advisory Council – 3 vac.
11. WCCA Board of Directors
(Western Carolina Community Action) – 1 vac.
Pardee Annual Report
Henderson County Public
Schools Budget Presentation
Community Mental Health
EMS System Accreditation
FY2010 Third Quarter
U.S. 2010 Census Update
Draft Resolution for Proposed
Water Supply Intake on the French Broad River for the City of Hendersonville
Human Services Building Security
Parks and Recreation
Update on Pending Issues
Alliance for Human Services
COUNTY MANAGER’S REPORT
A. Schedule FY2010-2011 Budget Workshop and Public Hearing
B. Reschedule May 19, 2010 Regularly Scheduled Meeting
C. Cancel June 16, 2010 Regularly Scheduled Meeting
CLOSED SESSION as allowed pursuant to NCGS 143-318.11 for the
1. Pursuant to N.C. Gen. Stat. § 143-318.11(a)(4), to discuss matters relating to the location or expansion of industries or other businesses in the area served by the public body.
2. Pursuant to N.C. Gen. Stat. § 143-318.11(a)(5), to establish, or to instruct the public body's staff or negotiating agents concerning the position to be taken by or on behalf of the public body in negotiating the price and other material terms
contract or proposed contract for the acquisition of real property by purchase, option, exchange or lease.
3. Pursuant to N.C. Gen. Stat. § 143-318.11(a)(6), to consider the qualifications, competence performance, character, fitness, conditions of appointment, or conditions of initial employment of an individual public officer or employee or prospective public officer or employee; or to hear or investigate a complaint, charge, or grievance by or against an individual public officer or employee.
County believes it is the right of all citizens to participate. All persons with disabilities that need
auxiliary aid should contact the Clerk to the Board at (828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number
697-4580 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Agenda items can be viewed on the County’s website at http://www.hendersoncountync.org/agendas/index.html