County Board of Commissioners
100 North King Street, Hendersonville,
Monday, April 2, 2007
CALL TO ORDER/WELCOME
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
A. Minutes: March 12, 2007
March 21, 2007
B. Tax Collector’s Report
C. County Financial Report/Cash Balance Report
D. Public Schools Financial Reports
E. EMS Accounts Receivable Report
F. CJPP Grant Application
G. Improvement Guarantee Applications & Extensions
3. Pinnacle Falls
H. Jackson Park BMX track lease
I. Consolidated Contract Agreement with the NC Department of
Health and Human Services
J. Proclamation for National Day of Prayer
1. Adequate Public Facilities Task Force Charter – 1 vac.
2. Blue Ribbon Committee on Illegal Immigration – 1 vac.
3. Child Fatality Prevention Team – 1 vac.
4. Fletcher Zoning Board of Adjustment – 1 vac.
5. Henderson County Planning Board – 3 vac.
6. Henderson County Zoning Board of Adjustment – 1 vac.
7. Hendersonville City Board of Adjustment – 1 vac.
8. Juvenile Crime Prevention Council – 5 vac.
9. Library Board of Trustees – 1 vac.
10. Nursing/Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee – 4 vac.
11. Senior Volunteer Services Advisory Council – 1 vac.
12. Solid Waste Advisory Committee – 1 vac.
A. Rules for Vested Rights Hearing/Set New
Hearing Date for Continuance of Vested
Rights Public Hearing
B. CAUSE Unit Upfit Approval
A. County Attorney’s
B. County Manager’s
7:00 PM - PUBLIC HEARING – Etowah Library Financing
1. Set Public Hearing on Rezoning Application #R-2007-03
2. Set Public Hearing on Rezoning Application #R-2007-01
WATER & SEWER DISTRICT - no business
CLOSED SESSION –as allowed pursuant to NCGS 143-318.11 for
the following reasons:
(a)(6) To consider the qualifications, competence,
performance, character, fitness, conditions of appointment, or conditions of
initial employment of an individual public officer or employee or prospective
public officer or employee; or to hear or investigate a complaint, charge, or
grievance by or against an individual public officer or employee.
Henderrson County believes it is the right of all
citizens to participate. All persons
with disabilities that need auxiliary aid should contact the Clerk to the Board
at (828) 697-4808, T.D.D. number 697-4580, at least 48 hours prior to the
Agenda items can be viewed on the
County’s website at http://www.hendersoncountync.org/agendas/index.html